Travellers Health Advice
- How to minimise the risk of needing health care when abroad
- How to plan for healthy travelling before and during your holiday
- How to obtain emergency treatment throughout the world
- How to obtain and use form E111 for free or reduced cost treatment
- Which countries have reciprocal health agreements with the UK
Click here for our lowest fares...
Leeds Bradford to La-Rochelle flight timetables...
Edinburgh to La-Rochelle flight timetables...
Official Languages: French
Currency: Euro (€)
Time Zone: GMT +1
Country Dialling Code: +33 (0) 5
Location: West coast of France
Museums: Dedicated to art, natural history, colonial trade with America, oceanography (aquarium), sailing, etc
Climate: Hot & sunny summers, temperatures up to 25 degrees C. Rain should be expected anytime
Getting About: Borrow a free bike by the harbour to explore the city
(pan europe): 112
(police / fire / ambulance): 112 / 17 / 18 / 15
Airport Information:(0)5 46 42 30 26
Taxis: 05 46 41 55 55
+33 (0) 5 46 41 14 68